1) GoodWeave is voluntarily licensed to carpet manufacturers/exporters in the producing countries and importers/retailers in the marketing countries.
2) GoodWeave Foundations in producing countries have an independent workplace inspection and monitoring mechanism to ensure compliance of GoodWeave criteria.
3) GoodWeave certifies individual carpets with GoodWeave labels that have individual code numbers for verification.
4) GoodWeave removes child labourers from workplaces and provides them with a long-term and meaningful rehabilitation with appropriate education and vocational training.
5) GoodWeave makes concerted efforts for family reintegration of the children while ensuring opportunity for continued education with continued support for schooling.
6) GoodWeave also carries out preventive education and other welfare programs for children and families of carpet workers.